Public Relations can be defined in many ways and recently it’s often presented in a bad light. That’s why it’s highly important to understand what a professional communication should look like, how to establish a long-term relationship with media and how to skilfully use the tools offered by the contemporary PR.
- What PR is,
- Current trends in PR - uncertain distinction between PR, marketing and advertising,
- How to plan effectively the communication activities and create a PR strategy,
- How to build effective and long-term relationships with media,
- How social media can support PR activities,
- Most popular PR tools, such as press office management or traditional and social media monitoring.
- Participants will systematize their knowledge about PR activities,
- They will learn about latest trends in PR,
- They will learn how to build and establish fruitful relationships with media,
- They will learn about tools that support PR specialists,
- They will analyze successful PR campaigns that have been implemented in Poland and around the world (case studies),
- They will create an exemplary PR strategy.
- One-day closed training, adjusted to client’s needs, using of methods such as: brainstorming, case study, discussion, team work,
- Training can be held at the company’s office or in a rented space with catering and necessary equipment (projector/TV screen, flipchart),
- A several-hour workshop on using social media in PR communication - upon request.